Sunday, April 11, 2010

IF YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW LIVES IN SEATTLE I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!

I am planning a trip to Seattle on my son's birthday, which happens to be the 4th of July!!! We are looking to find a hotel somewhere that we can either watch the fireworks from a balcony, or be close enough to walk somewhere to see them!!!! I would love some help from someone who lives there. I have been online for hours and am getting completely lost!! I have also asked my bro Captain Dumbass to help out as well, because he has so many more followers than I do. So if you or someone you know lives in Seattle or has been there for the fireworks before and could help me out......well I would be extremely greatful!!!!!!! Thanks.

1 comment:

jerlyn said...

hope you get aan answer. There's
always someone who knows someone...
25 days...