Saturday, February 14, 2009

HAPPY OVER COMMERCIALIZED HOLIDAY!!!!

Valentine's Day is an over commercialized holiday created by marketers to make people in relationships feel the need to spend ridiculous amounts of money on overpriced roses and chocolates. And makes the single people feel like shit! No I am not a bitter woman, I am in a healthy relationship with someone and we both don't need society to tell us when to tell each other "I love you" So I say DOWN WITH VALENTINES DAY!!!!!! I would much rather get flowers on a regular day out of nowhere where it is not prompted!!!!

2 comments:

Chris said...

Happy Over Commercialized Holiday to you, too.

If you haven't read it yet... go read Bejewell's Valentine's Day Massacre. It'll make ya feel better. LOL

Captain Dumbass said...

Ç Huh? Forget my comment, how did I get that symbol?