Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving to all my American Friends

Wow, it has been a long time since I have been on here. Sorry that I haven't been commenting on your blogs, I still have been reading them though. I'm going to try to get back into this. It's not like I have nothing to blog about, it's just the lack of sun up here in the great white(not white yet) North has been sucking my energy out. Vitamin D from a bottle is just not the same thing.
This is the first year where I actually want it to snow, my family got a ski pass this year and are hitting the slopes, the hill opens in 9 days. I bought my first snowboard the other day, hopefully I don't break my limbs.
So I really don't have to much to say, just thought I would write something to let you know I am still alive. and I leave you with a song, on your Turkey Day!!!!

6 comments:

Brian Miller said...

i can only hope it snows soon! hope you had a great day yesterday!

Vodka Logic said...

Funny, and I hope you get to blogging soon. :)

Mike said...

Thank you for stopping by! I still always look for you on RTT and am waiting for the next, "My life as a kid" post! Enjoy your boarding. I used to be a big skier!

Captain Dumbass said...

Why don't we have American friends who invite us down for Thanksgiving?

Beth said...

Next year, you should totally come to Georgia for Thanksgiving. Besides, it is usually warm and sunny.

Have fun in the snow.

jerlyn said...

You're all waiting for snow, I'm
waiting for Spring. Think you'll
get your wish sooner. It's minus
eight up here this morning at 9 oclock.
Looking forward to the ski pics.