Saturday, November 28, 2009

Maternity Series

My lovely sister in law is being my guinea pig for my photography. I have been taking pics of her since she had just a little bump! Now she is 36 weeks and I thought I would share some of my favorite shots with you.

This first shot was taken when she was around 24 weeks. We were in the middle of a shoot and she just jumped in the air, and I luckily caught it, still is one of my favorites!



This shot was taken at 24 weeks

This is another shot from 24 weeks


This shot is at 25 weeks


This shot is from 25 weeks as well, we found out later she was having a girl and I went back and did some photoshop work. In the original shot the bridge is orange!


This shot was 34 weeks


Another shot at 34 weeks


36 weeks


This one is my favorite! Another shot at 36 weeks


Another shot at 36 weeks.

9 comments:

Mike said...

The last two were magazine material! Very cool!

SurprisedMom said...

These are beautiful photographs and so is your sister-in-law. She seems so "light" even though heavily pregnant. I think I have one photograph of me pregnant. I wish I felt this free to be.

Vodka Logic said...

I love them all. I think the last is my favorite. Just think of the great shots of the babe... can't wait

unmitigated me said...

The 24-25 week shots look so happy! And the 36 week shots look uncomfortable! Actually, they are all beautiful. You need a bounce light and you could really go to town.

Captain Dumbass said...

Beautiful pics, sista.

Joanie said...

Beautiful. Especially the nakey ones. You have a way with the camera.

Irish Gumbo said...

*swoon* She has wings...pretty.

Great pics! I'm jealous. :)

Lifeofkaylen said...

Love all of these!!! Beautiful work.

jerlyn said...

very impressive pictures, think you captured everything you were looking for.