Thursday, January 22, 2009

I love Lost!

I love Lost, I'm glad it's back on, one thing bothers me on this show......it's Richard and his "guyliner" I'm not really sure what is going on there? Little creepy. Does he always sport this look? Then it got me thinking I should look up on google and check some pics out to see.

Well sure enough he always looks this way. While I was searching his photo's I found a rather scary photo of him


Apparently eyeliner is not his only problem? Maybe he is born with it? Maybe it's Maybelline.

4 comments:

Mama Dawg said...

I don't know, but you can tell the size of his....ummmm...package if look closely!

Captain Dumbass said...

'Guyliner!' Love that. Maybe it's just his eyes though? Don't be a hater.

Too much talk of packages today.

Chris said...

His package? Really? *sticks her face up to the screen and stares*

Guyliner... lmao... Gonna have to remember that one.

jerlyn said...

I love Lost too, although sometimes
it really follows its title a little too closely. How many times does Charles get to die.

Personally I would love a time machine, i could go back in time and pick the lottery winners.

as to the guy, he's cute, but I like Sawyer