I'm taking part in the letter game from Chris over at Coke On My Keyboard. The letter chosen for me is L so here I go.
1. Leaves: I love leaves, especially in the fall when they are changing colours, and raking them into a huge pile so the little ones can spend countless hours jumping and playing in them.
2. Laughter: I love laughter, especially people with crazy laughs! my daughter has so many different laughs, that it makes me laugh to hear it. laugh, laugh,laugh....ever say a word to many times then it does not make sense anymore?
3. Lost: One of my favorite TV shows, keeps ya guessing and the men aren't that bad to look at either!!
4. L@#$%: That's my moms name(didn't want to put it down, she is a fellow blogger and don't know if she wants her name on here. She is an amazing woman and I'm proud to be her daughter.
5. Lettuce: can't make a salad without it!
6. Lily's: They are one of my favorite flowers, also the name of my Nana.
7. Licorice,Life Savors,Lolly pops: that should count as 3 but since it's all in the same category I will still come up with 3 more L words
8. Life: cause hey...none of us would be here without it!
9. Lottery: One day I will win it.....I guess I have to start buying tickets first!
10. Lysol: cause we could all live without nasty germs !!
So there is my list, I'm supposed to ask other people to play, so if you want to, leave a message for me and I will pick a letter for you,and thanks again Chris for not giving me X or Q