Thursday, October 15, 2009

Mama's got a brand new bag!!!!!

I bought a new purse the other day and I love her, that's right I said her, she is so pretty.



Of course it is a replica, the real one was almost $3000, but I live in a town of under 100,000 people, so half the people in this city probably don't even know what Prada is, and the other half well they probably couldn't tell the difference.

I had a great Thanksgiving weekend, I had dinner for 20 (8 of those were all children under the age of 10) It was lots of fun, great to spend the holiday with friends and family. Next weekend the Dumbass family is coming up for a visit, so we will be doing dinner for 20 again!!!!!

4 comments:

Vodka Logic said...

Love the purse, and hey what is a few thousand if you really like it.. lol.

Have fun with the dumbass. :)

Mike said...

Only a blogger could read that the Dumbass family is coming and not take it as a joke! haha!

Captain Dumbass said...

I'll wear my Gucci leather pants.

jerlyn said...

loved the dinner...and the the
whole family getting together...
perfect!