Tuesday, October 20, 2009

RTT: Happy Birthday To the Best Mom in the World

randomtuesday

Today is my mom's Birthday, and yes she blogs too, so go stop by and wish her a happy Bday!!!!!!
She is a wonderful,amazing,caring and beautiful woman! She put up with me through my teens,and for that she should be rewarded some kind of medal!!!! I could go on for hours but instead I thought I would share some photo's with you.


This one was taken in 1989, all I can say is wow, that's a pretty hot sweater I have there, and check out mom's rockin bod!!!



Here we are a few years later, and yes those are spandex shorts I am wearing!!


Here is my mom and my brothers at my wedding


Here she is with my little ones.


Here she is with my son Dakoda.

Mom you are the best, I'm so lucky to have you as my mom, you are a strong amazing woman, and I am proud to be your daughter!!

4 comments:

Vodka Logic said...

A nice tribute to your mother. You obviously love her. And she you.
Happy Birthday mom.
xx

Jess said...

YAY for Mom!!! Happy Birthday!! Oh, shit. Is there something wrong with wearing spandex shorts?

Captain Dumbass said...

Spandex. Hee hee.

And that first picture? Mom's got a stick person waist.

Keely said...

Your Mom is beautiful. Happy b-day Mom!