Thursday, December 31, 2009

WTF: What the Friday!!!!!(what were you thinking potty mouth!!!)

☆☆░░ Happy New Year:) ♥ ░░░☆☆ ☆☆♥░▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓░♫░░☆☆ ☆☆░░░♫░░▓▓░░▓░░░░░▓░▓▓▓░░░▓░░░░░▓░░♥☆☆ ☆☆░░♥░░░▓▓░░▓░░░░░▓░░░▓░░░▓░░░░░▓░░♫☆☆ ☆☆░♫░░▓▓░░░░▓░░░░░▓░░░▓░░░▓░░░░░▓░♫░☆☆ ☆☆░░░▓▓░░░░░▓░░░░░▓░░░▓░░░▓░░░░░▓░♥░☆☆ ☆☆░♥▓▓░░░░░░▓░░░░░▓░░░▓░░░▓░░░░░▓░♫░☆☆ ☆☆♫░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░♥░☆☆






Happy New Year everyone!!!
I decided to start the new year off with a themed Friday, so that I could share with you some of the things I find on the internet that make you say WTF??????



The first WTF come to you from UPHAA.com

14 pictures that make you say WTF

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

14.

8 comments:

Mike said...

LMAO!!! That Easter Bunny picture is hysterical!!

Nice to see you posting again.

Happy 2010!

Joanie said...

At first I didn't see what was so WTF about picture #10. Then I saw it. LOL

Scary evil Easter bunny!!! LOL

unmitigated me said...

Gotta love a Leafs fan, eh?

Captain Dumbass said...

I think number 3 scares me the most.

jerlyn said...

I'm with the Captain! Some weird
people out there. Great post

jerlyn said...

127 days til cruise

Beth said...

Love this! And I want that dog in the last picture.

Concord Carpenter said...

Those were really funny