Friday, November 7, 2008

They have a club for that?

Ok so last night we are driving to go out to dinner for my husbands 30th bday!! From the back seat the boy asks "mom do you know about blackmail" My inner paranoia kicked in and I turned to him "why what do you know....you have nothing on me" I yelled!! (well maybe I didn't yell, but it seems more dramatic that way) So he tells me that they are talking about friends at school. Friends that blackmail you? anyways we got into a conversation about one of his overprotective friends who is a bit of a introvert. We were discussing how some people need to only have one or two friends while other kids(the boy) have lots of friends. Then my son proceeded to tell us about when his friend got mad at him for playing with other kids. The kid actually started up a club called "people who have been ditched by Dakoda" The best part is a few people actually joined!, I laughed so hard I almost spit my double,double(thats a Tim Horton's coffee with 2 cream 2 sugar) all over the car. Man I love kids, they give ya enough blogging material for months!! wait til I post my sons letter to Santa a few years back he wanted a Monster truck controller....ya sound out the last word a few times........we have to save that letter til he is old enough to uderstand that word!!!!
Well we are off to the Chris Cornell concert tonight, hope the kids don't come home with the munchies and hearing loss!!! Then it's off to Vancouver first thing in the am, just me and the hubby and a chocolate buffet!!!!!

No comments: