Tuesday, November 4, 2008

mmmmm chocolate


I don't really have to much to say. I am excited however to be going to Vancouver this weekend, the hotel we are staying at has a chocolate buffet!! Oh ya baby! Now I'm not a big eater so paying $26 a piece to have some sweets is a little crazy, what's weirder is I was more excited to take my camera in there than I was to actually eat the chocolate.
I noticed today that I have a follower, who could it be, my dear oldest(I am mean OLDEST) brother, No, wait I know, it has to be my mom,No. My follower is someone from my brothers blog Mama Dawg. So thank you, for being my one and only follower!

2 comments:

Captain Dumbass said...

Mama Dawg is awesomesause, and when her daughter marries Connor she's going to be family so you should check out her blog.

Mama Dawg said...

Awww...any member of the Dumbass's family is someone I want to follow.