Saturday, May 30, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAPTAIN DUMBASS

This blog is dedicated to my OLDEST brother, happy birthday Chad. I have put together a collection of photos MWAH HA HA HA HA. and a short video for him. Seeing how I only have 30 followers he better put a link to me on his blog.......or else I will get his password from Supreme Leader.........

Now for some photos......



Here is a good old shot of the captain with his two front teeth missing, taken back in the 50's(tee hee hee)



Here he is with our brother Aaron. Check out that styling tassel vest!!!!!





Here's one of me and my brother at the park.



Ahhh My big brother teaching me how to gamble, that's some sweet wallpaper back there.

A more serious side of the Captain



The Captain after a few glasses of wine


Here's us on his wedding day!


Here's us on my wedding day!!


And finally a shot from our other brothers wedding day!! Hope you enjoyed.

Love ya big bro!!

20 comments:

Captain Dumbass said...

Oh. My.

That picture of us playing cards, where the hell was that? All I can think of is Texas Chainsaw Massacre or Friday the 13th.

Thank you, sister.

DKC said...

I'm going to have to steal this idea. I have lots of old embarrassing pictures of my older brother. Although maybe none that have such awesome wallpaper.

Happy Birthday Captain!

Stephanie said...

Great pics...Did every house have that colour wall paper in the 70's??

Mike said...

I have a whole box of pictures that look like they are from the same time period, they were good times!

jerlyn said...

so cool, brought back so many memories, remember each picture.
Chad's memory is slipping (guess its old age) cards was from
Mara Lake. He should remember,
that was where he got the horrible
cottonwood allergy.
Love those pictures.

jerlyn said...

oh and wonderful singing group,
are they for hire?

Maggie May said...

happy happy joy joy!

Jess said...

Again, I am giggling uncontrollably at the awesomeness of the pictures! Particularly the one after a few glasses of wine...reminds me of my roomie Bobby!

Unknown said...

I don't know if I can stop laughing long enough to comment. Love the card playing, {snort}. The serious side is one I didn't expect. He's really serious isn't he?

It's so fun to embarrassing siblings!

Irish Gumbo said...

(snort)(gasp)(choke)(spittake) Oh, he's so handsome...and stylin'! (eep) and how many times did you guys get married? (i'm teasing!) Great pics!

Harmony said...

Hopped on over via the Captains link.

Oh my, your kids are adorable. I love that "Happy Birthday old man." What a cutie!

Great pictures, I especially like the ones from your childhood. And the tassle vest? Pure awesomeness!

Anonymous said...

Now I must go burn all my old pics.

Ms. Salti said...

Too funny! Those pics from the '50s are great.... ha ha ha!

Liz Wilkey (a.k.a. A Mom on Spin) said...

loved 'em. You have balckmail material for life!

Vodka Mom said...

that was absolutely FANTASTIC!

And Dumbass has a SISTER???

I love it......

Lisa said...

THAT was AWESOME! In this amazing little blog/tweet world, you rarely get to see fabulous ammunition like this. I'm SO glad my mom gave me all my old pictures. So now I only have to worry about the hubs use of ammuniton and he is NOT a BLOGGER!!!! WAHOOO!

FYI--I commented here before I commented on Chad's post. You can rub it in later!

Artsnark said...

Excellent...can't wait to see what ammo he has for yours ;D

Suzy said...

Great family pics! I've lived that wallpaper as well! The '70 style rocked heh heh! Okay, not really.....

And Happy Late Birthday Captain!

Joanie said...

Popped over from Cap'n's blog. Great photos!!!!
Happy Birthday Old Man!

XX said...

I love these old snaps! great stuff