Thursday, October 30, 2008

Too funny not to share


Ahh out of the mouths of kids.......My children made monster traps for a project at school, my daughters trap was the famous "hole in the ground" covered with leaves. Then she thought, If I colour a piece of paper with my "smelly" markers, I could put it in the hole and that's what would attract the monster! Great Idea I thought, then she said I have the perfect name for it, I want to call it "Smelly Box".........uhhhh no! We then agreed on Smelly surprize, which is just as scary....... I should have let her keep the original name, that way I could point and laugh at all the other parents and teachers trying to keep straight faces while they announced it in the assembly!! Or maybe it's just me with the twisted mind.......Nah the rest of you are Just as twisted, if not more......You know I am talking about you Captian !!!

1 comment:

Captain Dumbass said...

That would have been beautiful.