Monday, August 31, 2009

RTT : renos,nutchops,smoke and lighting!! Oh ya baby it's all here!

Random Tuesday brought to you by Keely

randomtuesday

Man I wish there was more hours in a day! Only 5 more days til the wedding(not mine, I'm a bridesmaid...or brides bitch as it should be called!!!)So this week I have 2 more shifts at work, I need to write the speech,get my spray tan,hair done, then decorate the hall, rehearsal dinner, wedding and gift opening, all while renovating the house!!!! AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I love when you are renovating and you take down cupboards and see the weird colours of paint and wall paper the people before you have chosen!! You have to remember this was behind a cupboard, we are not filthy people,


Then behind another cupboard we found this gem!



Also I don't know if you have seen this freak on tv, trying to sell his "slap chop" but everytime I see it I laugh because he talks about chopping up everything from veggies to fruits ect, then he says "your gonna love my nuts" what an ass hat! So while I was on the internet this ad was on one of the pages. freak!



We have some crazy fires burning around our province right now, for the last week our city has been covered in smoke and ash, really gross.

You can barely see the river below!!!

Lastly I leave you with some more lightning pictures. We had another storm tonight, so I headed outside and waited patiently and took about 400 photo's....... I cropped them so you can get a better look


Both these shots were taken in my front yard

Have a great Tuesday everyone, oh and I still haven't figured out how to get a facebook link on here so any help would be appreciated!!

10 comments:

Captain Dumbass said...

Holy shit! That smoke is insane. Guess it's a good thing we didn't come up this weekend.

Suzy said...

He actually says "You're gonna love my nuts!"?? Really. WTH is he thinking?? Ugh. He probably enjoys saying it...LOL!
Great lightning bolt pics; scary smoky fire pics!

Toni said...

Wow, those lightning shots are amazing! All we get here are sheets; never bolts. The only time I ever saw any was when I was on holiday in Florida and they were multicoloured!

Julia said...

Chop nuts....Bwahhaahha. And the fires just are awful. We had smoke in Nor Cal last week from one big burn at the coast. :(

Mike said...

I have not been invited to a wedding in 20 years! I either have no life, no friends, or maybe a little of both!!!! LOL!

I saw a funny commercial on you tube for a woman's excercise thing called shakefit or something like that!

It is funny! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SukhjDsgeF4

SurprisedMom said...

Nature is really bombarding you there, isn't it? Fire and rain, isn't there a song about that?
The lightning shots are incredible!
Have fun as a bridesmaid, or bride's bitch, if you will.
The nut man had me lauging.

Stacy Uncorked said...

The fires are scary - hope you guys are safe!

Those lightning pictures are AWESOME! Frame-able for sure! :)

That guy is....NUTS! :)

Happy RTT a day late! :)

Together We Save said...

Those pictures are awesome!!

Margaret aka: Fact Woman said...

Gorgeous photos!!!

jerlyn said...

ok, so I'm a week late. Awesome
pics of the lightening.
You guys have done such a remarkable job on your renos.
I still remember the mini rooms
and wild colours of the basement
when you first moved it.